Me, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, waiting to see Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. On my left is Jason Edwards. The girl is Laressa Knight.
  • Becky O'Donahue from New York. Made it to the TOP 24 for American Idol 5!!!....and was also one of the first to leave:-(
  • This is Curt from Danvers, Ma. and Anthony from Peabody. This pic was taken off of Curt's myspace profile. I joined him for lunch.
  • Ayla Brown from Wrentham, MA. Made it to the TOP 16 for American Idol 5!!!
  • Tuesday, August 09, 2005

    Idol Fever Approaching

    The dates are posted. Locations are not. Some have speculated their own location. On August 1st, or 2nd, I quickly checked my e-mail on my phone. I don't bother replying or do hardcore net searching, just something to give me a heads up on info I expect to see when I do get online. American Idol Season 5 auditions have been posted. Someone claimed the auditions for Boston will be held at Gillete Stadium, home of the Patriots. Okay, for all you tourists, Gillete Stadium is in Foxboro, NOT Boston. Also, I finally got a chance to check out the official American Idol website. There is no mention whatsoever of Gillete Stadium. As a matter of fact, the location is TBA. That's "To Be Announced" for those who don't know. My first song is prepared, wrapped, and ready to be delivered. My second song...TBA.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Miranda Tozier-Robbins: Alleged Britney Spears Stalker Arrested ...
    CALABASAS, Calif. – Authorities have arrested a camouflage-wearing, camera-toting woman they say was caught peeking into Britney Spears' windows.
    Britney Spears' Windows

    Fri Apr 17, 12:49:00 PM 2009  
    Blogger shortynspice said...

    The tell-all book is available on Kindle and Amazon. The Paparazzi-Like Documentary. Read it.

    Sun Oct 30, 10:34:00 AM 2016  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Hit Counter

    Please feel free to sign my guestbook!
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

    Send me a line. Let me know you care. Click this message to e-mail me.