Me, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, waiting to see Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. On my left is Jason Edwards. The girl is Laressa Knight.
  • Becky O'Donahue from New York. Made it to the TOP 24 for American Idol 5!!!....and was also one of the first to leave:-(
  • This is Curt from Danvers, Ma. and Anthony from Peabody. This pic was taken off of Curt's myspace profile. I joined him for lunch.
  • Ayla Brown from Wrentham, MA. Made it to the TOP 16 for American Idol 5!!!
  • Wednesday, August 10, 2005

    Are we there yet?


    I have a place to stay. Looking for directions to Gillete Stadium I find hotels, inns, motels, and a place to stay while I visit. No. I don't need any of that. I have a place to stay. Outside, on the ground, wrapped up in either the towel or sheet I'll bring. I don't think a blanket will fit in my bag. Okay, one might but I think I may be too lazy to carry one. Oh, carrying my bag full of food, cosmetics, and a sleeping component is just one aspect of my problems. Yes, the official American Idol website has confirmed Gillete Stadium is the location for auditions. Unfortunately, a commuter rail is not linked from Fitchburg to Foxboro. No, my rail starts, or ends, in Fitchburg, and goes through sister city Leominster, Shirley, Ayer, Littleton, South Acton, West Concord, Lincoln, Silver Hill, Hastings, Kendal Green, Brandeis, Waltham, Waverley, Belmont Center, Porter Square and finally arriving into Boston. North Station. No the trip doesn't end there. From North Station Boston, AKA the Fleetcenter home of the Celtics, I plan to ride my bike to South Station. It is from South Station I am going to jump on a commuter rail that leads me to Mansfield. Getting off there, my bike and I will trek between 4 and 10 miles to Foxboro searching for a stadium. Arriving in the wee hours of the morning, I will have a place to stay.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Leslie Trosset said...

    There are directions on my site, http://www.american-idol-auditions.com

    Fri Aug 19, 11:08:00 AM 2005  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Hit Counter

    Please feel free to sign my guestbook!
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

    Send me a line. Let me know you care. Click this message to e-mail me.