Me, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, waiting to see Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. On my left is Jason Edwards. The girl is Laressa Knight.
  • Becky O'Donahue from New York. Made it to the TOP 24 for American Idol 5!!!....and was also one of the first to leave:-(
  • This is Curt from Danvers, Ma. and Anthony from Peabody. This pic was taken off of Curt's myspace profile. I joined him for lunch.
  • Ayla Brown from Wrentham, MA. Made it to the TOP 16 for American Idol 5!!!
  • Tuesday, January 17, 2006

    Today's the day

    B*witched have a song called Rollercoaster. The lines begin, "Today's the day..."
    For those who are interested the rest of the line is "...we have to play."
    I'm excited. I'm sure everyone else is just as excited. People keep asking "Are you going to be on tv?" I have to give the same answer. "I don't know."
    I don't edit the show. I don't decide who's going to be seen and who isn't. No one knows who's going to be seen and who isn't. I predict Ayla Brown alone will have a whole 20 minute feature. LOL

    2 Comments:

    Blogger shortynspice said...

    Ummm...yeah...looks like you wrote something, hit post, didn't see it, so wrote it again, hit post, didn't see it, and wrote it again. your site is an add site and I would think to delete your comment suspecting it as spam until rethinking the human error of not seeing your post the first time...
    Thanks anyways for visting the site and leaving a comment.

    Wed Jan 25, 10:56:00 PM 2006  
    Anonymous Towson Roofing said...

    Great rreading your blog post

    Tue Jul 26, 04:41:00 AM 2022  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Hit Counter

    Please feel free to sign my guestbook!
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

    Send me a line. Let me know you care. Click this message to e-mail me.