Me, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, waiting to see Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. On my left is Jason Edwards. The girl is Laressa Knight.
  • Becky O'Donahue from New York. Made it to the TOP 24 for American Idol 5!!!....and was also one of the first to leave:-(
  • This is Curt from Danvers, Ma. and Anthony from Peabody. This pic was taken off of Curt's myspace profile. I joined him for lunch.
  • Ayla Brown from Wrentham, MA. Made it to the TOP 16 for American Idol 5!!!
  • Thursday, February 09, 2006

    My pic is on the Official American Idol website:-)

    Yes. Under the Boston pics, I'm number 193 and 194. Anyone know how to copy and paste these copywritten pictures? I can't seem to do it...

    If any one would like to help cut the pics and e-mail them to me, that'd be great....

    5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    An easy workaround would be to "Print Screen" then use Windows built in "MSPaint" to crop the piece you want, and voila. If you need help, drop me an email and I can do it for you.

    Fri Feb 10, 12:57:00 PM 2006  
    Blogger shortynspice said...

    Nathan, if you left an- e-mail addy for me to write to you, I'd be more than happy to send you an e-mail asking for help....

    Mon Feb 13, 09:11:00 AM 2006  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just emailed you a copy of the two shots, in 2 different formats.

    Hope that works for you!

    Sun Feb 19, 09:22:00 PM 2006  
    Anonymous Terrence M said...

    Great read thannks

    Fri Dec 31, 05:25:00 AM 2021  
    Blogger Small Post said...

    An American Idol is someone who knows how to change people's lives through music.

    Mon Dec 26, 09:20:00 AM 2022  

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Hit Counter

    Please feel free to sign my guestbook!
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

    Send me a line. Let me know you care. Click this message to e-mail me.