Me, from Fitchburg, Massachusetts, waiting to see Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul, and Simon Cowell. On my left is Jason Edwards. The girl is Laressa Knight.
  • Becky O'Donahue from New York. Made it to the TOP 24 for American Idol 5!!!....and was also one of the first to leave:-(
  • This is Curt from Danvers, Ma. and Anthony from Peabody. This pic was taken off of Curt's myspace profile. I joined him for lunch.
  • Ayla Brown from Wrentham, MA. Made it to the TOP 16 for American Idol 5!!!
  • Wednesday, October 19, 2005

    Fame coming...will it all be over?

    AmericanIdolNews.net wants my blog on their site. DJ Slim over at slimtainment.com has my blog listed. Soon others will follow. The newspaper articles, the smiles in the school hallways, the waves of hellos on my way to work, will it all end in one week? Or will it keep growing? More smiles, more pictures, more questions...
    Last year when I auditioned in Orlando, I missed running out of the doors into the circle of flashes, cameras, and microphones. When I got a "no, no" from the judges, it was all over. But I can feel it coming back...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home


    Hit Counter

    Please feel free to sign my guestbook!
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com

    Send me a line. Let me know you care. Click this message to e-mail me.